- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4LF1
- Store Inquiries:#401085388319
*Tests performed on ingredient.
Free of animal components, phthalates, sulfate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
How To Use:
- Apply twice a day as the last step in a skincare routine. Using the Foundation/Mask Brush* or fingertips, lightly sweep one drop onto the face, avoiding the eye area. Allow the essence to fully dry before applying foundation.
- NETWORK OF BOTANICAL SUGARS: Provides an instant shield against soot & urban dust*.
- Instantly smoothes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines*.
- DESERT CACTUS YEAST EXTRACT & WHITE TEA EXTRACT: Possesses powerful antioxidant properties to reduce free radical damage caused by Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)*.
- Moisturizes, providing a smoother appearance*.
- Visibly enhances skin's radiance and promotes a rosy complexion.*.
- FRAGRANT STAR EXTRACT: Rich in antioxidant components to reduce the visible signs of aging from pollutants*.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines*.
- Promotes a brighter, firmer, more hydrated looking skin*.
- RASPBERRY STEM CELLS EXTRACT: A major antioxidant that soothes dry skin, reducing the appearance of redness. Possesses both immediate and long term effects.
- TOMATO STEM CELL EXTRACT: Possesses powerful antioxidant properties that promote skin clarity and radiance*.
Contains 99% Naturals.
With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beauté. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.