- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C0BE1
- Store Inquiries:#401016566226
How It Works:
- 24-K Gold and Silk have antioxidant and soothing properties.*
- Bionymph Peptide Stem Cell Extract fights the anti-aging process on all fronts softening the appearance of fine lines.*
- Tripeptide reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles to promote a smoother looking complexion.*
- Pullalan/Algae Extracts a tensing agent that creates a smooth film on skin to instantly and visibly reduces the appearance of lines. It also works over time to promote more firm looking skin.*
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté. May be used day and night.
- Anti-Fatigue Complex has antioxidant properties for a more youthful looking complexion.*
- A blend of butcher's broom, centella and marigold helps soothe dry skin diminishing visible redness.*
- Plantago Extract is allotted antioxidant and soothing dry skin properties.
- Microalgae Extract helps promote more toned looking skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Vit E/ White Tea/Coneflower Extract are powerful antioxidants.
- Borage and Evening Primrose Oil soften and moisturize skin.
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes are emollient and softening to skin.
71% Naturals, including a base of pure rosewater.
Rose centers promoting a feeling of well-being.
50 mL/ 1.7 fl. oz.
With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beauté. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.