- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C5032
- Store Inquiries:#401016565665
*Tests performed on ingredient.
Free of animal components, phthalates, sulfate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
How To Use:
- Massage daily onto the hands, cuticles and wrists.
- Retinol containing products are not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Pure Retinol encapsulated in botanical microspheres promotes re-texturized and firmer looking skin*.
- Chilean Tree bark Extract works to reduce the visible appearance of discoloration for a more luminous looking complexion*.
- Lemon Extract/White Lily Bulb are credited with refreshing and moisturizing virtues.
- Vitamin C (from fresh oranges) and encapsulated blend of vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants for younger looking complexion.
- Mulberry Root is rich in soothing elements and is said to promote a more even looking complexion.
- Shea Butter is softening and moisturizing.
- Saccharine Isomerate acts like a water magnet helping minimize dryness*.
- Edelweiss Extract a wild mountain blossom is a powerful antioxidant and is allotted soothing properties*.
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa possess nourishing and skin softening qualities.
89% naturals, including an uplifting base of pure rosewater.
2.5 fl. oz./ 75 mL
With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beauté. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.