- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C5033
- Store Inquiries:#401016565657
*Tests performed on ingredient.
Free of animal components, phthalates, sulfate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
How To Use:
- Apply generously morning and night by pouring into palms of hands and massage into skin.
- Retinol products are not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
- Pure Retinol encapsulated in botanical microspheres promotes re-texturized and firmer looking skin*.
- Saccharide Isomerate acts like a water magnet helping minimize dryness*.
- Edelweiss Extract a wild mountain blossom is a powerful antioxidant, with soothing properties*.
- Black Currant Leaf Extract is rich in antioxidant components.
- Sodium Hyaloronate has moisturizing and film-forming properties*.
- Shea Butter is softening and moisturizing.
- Macadamia oil helps nourish skin for a more supple looking complexion.
- Vitamin E possess strong antioxidant properties.
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa possess nourishing and skin softening qualities.
94% natural, including an uplifting base of pure rosewater.
6.7 fl. oz./ 200 mL
With more than two decades as a senior beauty executive, Sylvie Chantecaille joined forces with daughter Olivia in 1997 to form Chantecaille Beauté. Today, the luxury cosmetics line is recognized worldwide for its technologically advanced skincare and beauty products featuring high concentrations of pure, natural botanicals that nourish and revitalize the skin. Husband Olivier and daughter Alex are now also vital parts of the company.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.