- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_V31W1
- Store Inquiries:#401005776653
- Chloe pebbled lambskin shoulder bag.
- Pale golden hardware, including raised loops at top.
- 1/3-flap top with leashed pin lock closure.
- Chain shoulder strap with toggle ends, 20" drop.
- Interior panel with open pocket.
- Suede calfskin lining.
- Rounded silhouette.
- 7.9"H x 7.1"W x 2.8"D.
- Bag weight: 1.4 lb.
- "Drew" is made in Italy.
In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.