- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PAS6A
- Store Inquiries:#401109558230
- Alpine Eagle chronometer bracelet watch by Chopard.
- 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel hardware
- Bracelet strap with polished and brushed links.
- 41mm round case with screw motifs at bezel.
- Gray dial with batons and Roman numerals.
- Square date indicator at 4:30 time marker.
- Luminescent three-hand movement.
- See-through case back.
- Deployant closure.
- Style # 298600-6001
- Made in Switzerland.
For Chopard, the art of fine watchmaking is a time-honored tradition. The Swiss-based company was founded by Louis-Ulysse Chopard in 1860 and has since become one of the world's most sought-after names for high-end watches and jewelry. In addition to Haute Horlogerie, Chopard's legendary style can be found in handbags, wallets, pens, pencils, sunglasses, gifts, and more. Core values of creativity, independence, and excellence drive each Chopard creation.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.