- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_PARZ3
- Store Inquiries:#401111736213
- L'Heure du Diamond watch from Chopard.
- Case dimensions: approx. 40mm x 34mm.
- Oval watch head in 18-karat white gold.
- Mother-of-pearl dial with guilloché detail.
- Prong-set diamonds at bezel and lugs.
- 12 white diamonds as hour markers.
- Diamond briolette at winding crown.
- Black satin-covered leather strap.
- Diamonds at pin buckle closure.
- 7.28 total diamond carat weight.
- Two-hand quartz movement.
- Made in Switzerland.
For Chopard, the art of fine watchmaking is a time-honored tradition. The Swiss-based company was founded by Louis-Ulysse Chopard in 1860 and has since become one of the world's most sought-after names for high-end watches and jewelry. In addition to Haute Horlogerie, Chopard's legendary style can be found in handbags, wallets, pens, pencils, sunglasses, gifts, and more. Core values of creativity, independence, and excellence drive each Chopard creation.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.