- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4LVV
- Store Inquiries:#401086056279
- Nothing allowed the bright colours to stand out more than the silver cap.
- A beautiful objet d'art worthy of display on any vanity.
- The perfectly sculpted, tall cap is inspired by calligraphy and paint brushes, and enables the application to be a truly artistic experience.
- The beautifully weighted molded glass bottle is inspired by architecture, namely classical balustrades found in European buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- A custom-designed, patented triangular brush to ensure precise application. The shortened brush picks up just the right amount of formula, without air bubbles, to ensure flawless coverage.
- Exceptional formulas with the finest ingredients. A highly pigmented, rich formula.
- One coat gives a luxe, glossy colour while two coats give the effect of 20 layers of traditional lacquer.
- Long-wearing and chip resistant.
- Formulated without Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP. Gluten-free.
French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.