- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBJUT
- Store Inquiries:#401096984005
- Handcrafted silver plate flatware set presented in a new decorative chest.
- Chest dome cover in mirror-polished stainless steel, black lacquered wood stand, interior cushion system in resin.
- 38-piece set includes six each of table forks, dinner knives, tablespoons, dessert forks, dessert knives, and dessert spoons; one serving spoon and one serving fork.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
Established in 1830, Christofle created silverware for French royalty, including King Louis-Phillipe and Emperor Napoleon III. Each piece is proportionally balanced and hand finished for unsurpassed beautyand designed for everyday use.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.