- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C54XR
- Store Inquiries:#401120062341
Clarins Nutrition Innovation:
The Clarins Laboratories have discovered the remarkable revitalizing and anti-aging actions of the Horse Chestnut plant—known for its longevity, strength, resistance, and rebirth each spring—and have chosen it to power our Nutri-Lumière Collection. Two potent parts of the plant—organic flower extract and the active fruit molecule, escin—help revive skin for a complexion that is smooth, luminous and healthy-looking.
Clarins Scientific Discovery:
The skin's micro-nutrient network is responsible for transporting nutrients and maintaining the skin's youthful appearance. With age, the micro-nutrient network becomes sluggish—resulting in dullness, deep-wrinkles, dark spots and dry, fragile skin.
Clarins Natural Plant-based Expertise:
- The Nutri-Lumière Collection is formulated with 10 organic ingredients.
- New Organic Wakame Seaweed extract and Plant Squalane promotes supple, youthful-looking skin that appears strong and healthy-looking.
- A blend of deeply hydrating Organic Harungana, Organic Oat Sugars, Organic Desert Date, and Organic Leaf of Life extracts visibly lifts and smoothes slackened skin, and targets dark spots.
- Shea butter nourishes, comforts, and softens.
- Clarins' anti-pollution complex protects the skin from harmful indoor and outdoor pollutants.
1.6 oz./ 50 mL
At the core of Clarins is a love of all people, our planet and nature. As pioneers of plant science, for more than 60 years Clarins Research has traveled the globe in search of the most powerful effective plant ingredients. Clarins uses over 250 natural plant extracts in its formulas, and each ingredient is sourced with the utmost care for the environment to protect our planet's biodiversity.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.