- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C56ED
- Store Inquiries:#401122178064
What It Does:
Creates seamless, polished coverage with liquid and cream foundations. Enables easy, uniform application with an angled head and dense fibers that ensure foundation adheres closely to the skin. Minimizes friction and feels luxurious to the touch.
- Silky-smooth, soft, and fine synthetic fibers.
- Crafted in partnership with Kumano brush artisans, known in Japan as expert craftsmen for more than 80 years.
- Conveniently stores in a soft, portable case.
- Apply the desired amount of foundation to the palm of your hand. Dot foundation to five points (forehead, nose, chin, and both cheeks) on the face with your fingertip. Starting at the center of your face, blend outward with the brush, holding it perpendicular to the skin and using light tapping motions.
- Working outward, blend foundation into skin, holding the brush at a slight angle. Repeat the same steps on the other side of your face.
- Along the facial outline, stroke the brush in a light up-and-down motion to blend flawlessly.
- For less-than-smooth areas, such as the nose and corners of the mouth, apply foundation holding the brush perpendicular to the face so that the brush tip fits against the skin.
- With the tip of the brush pointed upward, lightly slide the brush inward along the cheekbone and the jawline.
Clé de Peau Beauté, the premier luxury skincare and makeup brand from Shiseido Cosmetics, was founded in 1982 as the ultimate expression of elegance and science. Forever guided by an exquisite aesthetic sensibility and intelligence, Clé de Peau Beauté has instilled its products with modernity, enchantment, and dynamism to emerge as an industry leader in delivering radiance so remarkable, it emanates from within.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.