- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4L0V
- Store Inquiries:#401084364888
How It Works:
- Unique twin applicator tips with drawing brush for exceptionally precise lines and marking tip to gently fill any areas between lashes.
- This long-lasting formula is quick-drying and is also smudge-free, crease-free, and transfer-resistant.
- The formula is resistant to sweat and oil.
- Full Saturated Pigment creates intense color and shine.
- Hyaluronic acid provides moisturizing benefits.
- Fits closely against skin.
- Shake several times before use with the cap on.
- Open the lid slowly, with the container in horizontal position.
- For the best results, use the product before applying eye color.
- If any oil, emulsion, eye color or other cosmetics are on the tip of the pen it will cause a blockage or clogging. In this case, gently clean the tip by wiping it with a tissue before use.
- When replacing the lid, be careful not to trap the end of the brush or tip, as this may damage them.
- Remove with eye and lip makeup remover or towelettes.
Clé de Peau Beauté, the premier luxury skincare and makeup brand from Shiseido Cosmetics, was founded in 1982 as the ultimate expression of elegance and science. Forever guided by an exquisite aesthetic sensibility and intelligence, Clé de Peau Beauté has instilled its products with modernity, enchantment, and dynamism to emerge as an industry leader in delivering radiance so remarkable, it emanates from within.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.