- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C4PJG
- Store Inquiries:#401090007885
- Fresh Floral: Wondrously intense and aromatic spicy cardamom and ginger interlace with sweet smelling peach and mandarin.
- Fruity Floral: The aphrodisiacal and beguiling powers of Egyptian jasmine and narcissus envelop the sublimely buttery notes of orris and spicy pimento.
- Woody Amber: A pervading sense of seduction is brought to life through a fusion of soft cashmere, liquid amber and warming vanilla.
2.1 oz./ 60 g
In 1999, Clive Christian took over one of the oldest British perfume houses, The Crown Perfumery. Reviving its original values, he created pure perfumes in complex formulas with the most precious natural ingredients. The vision led to the creation of an extraordinary collection of perfumes, including No.1, which is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the world's most expensive perfume.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.