- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_V4NPJ
- Store Inquiries:#401121083222
- In colorblock glove-tanned leather, the Coach 1941 Courier Carryall is inspired by a beloved design from 1972.
- Detachable strap with 21.5" drop for shoulder or crossbody wear.
- Top handle with 4.3" drop.
- Slide tab and zip closures.
- Inside, fabric lining; zip and snap pockets.
- Outside snap pocket.
- Four protective feet at base.
- 8.5"H x 14.2"W x 6.2"D.
The new luxury line interprets Americana through the European sensibility of Executive Creative Director Stuart Vevers. Look for eclectic top-handle bags, embellished carryalls, saddle bags, and chain-strap bags. Euro sensibility and American whimsy meet in Westernwear influences, varsity patches, rugged hardware, and more.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.