- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_X4Z28
- Store Inquiries:#3388331
- Cole Haan Grand Sport trainers.
- Performance inspired hot-melt toe guard and color pop detailing sneaker in knit/rubber, leather trim.
- Knit upper provides all day comfort and breathability leather back counter adds support.
- Lightweight EVA outsole with rubber pods provides ultimate all day comfort and traction.
- 0.4" flat heel.
- Round toe.
- Grand.OS® technology for lightweight comfort, flexibility, and responsive cushioning.
- Synthetic lining.
- Rubber sole.
In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today Cole Haan has a rich, American legacy of craftsmanship, invention and style that we've been honing for nearly 90 years. We call it Elegant Innovation and it's the elegant collision of craft, style and engineering. We're pioneering new Grand.OS® technology that delivers flexibility, lightweight comfort and responsive cushioning you won't find in any other footwear brand.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.