- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_X4X58
- Store Inquiries:#3326387
- Cole Haan "Grandpro Rally" offers clean court sneaker styling in mixed material accents, nubuck, or full grain leather.
- Grand.OS® technology for lightweight comfort, flexibility, and responsive cushioning.
- Memory foam footbed for ultimate comfort and breathability.
- Hand-sewn crafted detailing.
- Lightweight injection molded EVA cupsole with textured outsole for added traction.
- Lace-up, low-top style.
In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today Cole Haan has a rich, American legacy of craftsmanship, invention and style that we've been honing for nearly 90 years. We call it Elegant Innovation and it's the elegant collision of craft, style and engineering. We're pioneering new Grand.OS® technology that delivers flexibility, lightweight comfort and responsive cushioning you won't find in any other footwear brand.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.