- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HDAG9
- Store Inquiries:#401121702109
- Originally created by artist Kader Boly, this highly textured artwork celebrates a centralized seated figure. With expressive sketching in ink, the figure appears content and contemplative. Designed with a black floater frame, the giclée reproduction on canvas has been artist-enhanced with paint that follows the brushstrokes of the original. The artist signs each of his pieces backwards as a way to "slow down" and take a moment to "be conscious" at the conclusion of creating the piece.
- Handcrafted of wood moulding, canvas, and paint.
- Approx. 34.8"W x 2.1"D x 48.8"T.
- Hanging hardware included: D-Rings.
- Wipe with soft cloth.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Boxed weight, approximately 29 lbs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.