Cor Silver Skincare Eye Cream brightens tired eyes with our combination of essential peptides, macadamia seed oil, and rosehip oil, plus stabilized Vitamins C and E ingredients favored by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists.These powerful ingredients enrich the skin and fight against wrinkles, crow's feet and dark circles, without the irritating side effects that can accompany retinol.
Look and feel younger naturally with firmer and lighter skin!
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil has a high concentration of palmitoleic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid produced by our sebaceous glands. Your natural production decreases as you age The Eye Cream replenishes and supplements this critical substance. Rosehip oil has gained popularity due to its great rejuvenating properties and as a rich source of glucoside, a stabilized Vitamin C derivative for brighter, healthier, younger looking skin. Vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage, helping to rejuvenate the skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. A stabilized form of Vitamin C suppresses melanin synthesis, resulting in a lighter color.
And of course The Eye Cream includes our lotions' base ingredients our patented Silver-Silica compound plus three key peptides.The Eye Cream can be used alone or alongside The Anytime Moisturizer and The Winkle Serum to provide the ultimate Cor facial rejuvenating experience.Key Ingredients:
Triple Peptide Action:
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed: The oils in this seed have a high concentration of palmitoleic acid which is a naturally occurring fatty acid produced by the sebaceous glands. Production decreases as we age making the inclusion important for mature and dry skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): An antioxidant that has been shown to protect cell membranes from damage, thus helping to rejuvenate the skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: A stabilized form of vitamin C which has been shown to suppress melanin synthesis to prevent unwanted pigmentation, reduce existing melanin, resulting in a lighter pigmentation.
- Rosehip Oil has gained popularity due to its great rejuvenating properties and as a rich source of glucoside, a stabilized Vitamin C derivative for brighter, healthier, younger looking skin.
All Cor Facial lotions contain the following three essential Peptides providing benefits to all parts of the facial skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide An extreme amino peptide consisting of six linked amino acids that relaxes muscle contractions and reduces the frequency of contraction. It has been shown to produce a relaxation of muscle contractions in the form of an everyday cream. After a few minutes of application, the skin feels more taut and lifted.
- H. Oligopeptide This peptide has been shown to speed the growth of epidermal cells and is becoming used more and more for its anti-aging and anti-wrinkle benefits. In addition, it is reported that there are wonderful anti-inflammatory benefits in products using this peptide.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide A unique molecule that has been shown to imitate the skin's natural rejuvenation process, stimulating renewal and natural exfoliation of the skin's surface without the use of harsh ingredients.
PP regenerates the dermal layer by developing new collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans.
0.5 oz./ 15 mL