The YEMA Tie meets Jeremy Scott's "Cherubs" collection to create a loving and lighthearted connection between parent and child. Maintain physical contact with your newborn via three nurturing positions: in front, on the side or on the back. Inspired by the artistic drapery of international fashion designers, the YEMA not only sets new standards in functionality, but this carrier collection truly catches the eye while hidden functionality keeps attention on the design.
- Cybex x Jeremy Scott "Yema Tie" baby carrier in cherub pattern. Features:
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip healthy product.
- Promotes the healthy development of your baby's back and joints.
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel.
- Tie-style straps fit users of all shapes and sizes and allows the carrier to be shared easily between caregivers.
- Can be worn in three carrying positions: Front (for newborns), Back (from 6 months and up) and Hip (from 3-4 months and up).
- Unique Hip Carrying position has the same benefits as a forward-facing carry but allows baby to turn their head away when they are over stimulated.
- Multifunctional head and neck support also provides sun protection.
- Soft structured padded waist belt for long wearing comfort.
- Adjustable width panel with size guidelines for your growing baby.
- Secure adjustable waist buckle with security loop.
- 100% cotton wrap-like cotton fabric supports children at all phases of development.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- For use from birth to 33 lbs.
- Polyester; dry clean.