- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C0UH3
- Store Inquiries:#401008461584
- Oily Skin
- Strengthening Skin
- Immediately improve skin radiance
- Reduce sebum production
- Clinically-proven efficacy
- Free from parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, formaldehyde
- Tried and loved by L'Institut Darphin
100% of ingredients from natural origin. Balancing essential oil elixir blends Niaouli and gentle mattifiers to purify and restore harmony to oily or combination skin.
Lightweight oil texture is highly compatible with skin. Easily absorbs without being greasy.
How To Use:
In the evening, apply 5 drops to face and neck with soft, circular, upward movements or mix a few drops in palm of hand with moisturizer or mask before application.
Detoxification Kinesio Massage (Activating lymph circulation to purify):
This massage with an Essential Oil Elixir helps rid of impurities and decongest skin by acting on the lymph circulation, which unlike the blood system, has no "pump" to activate it.
- Gliding Movement: Using the inside part of hands, glide towards ears, going down over the neck's lymph nodes. Then press on collar bone.
- Smoothing Movement: Bend the forefinger and smooth the forehead on 3 levels. Then smooth cheeks. Finally, glide down over the neck's lymph nodes. Then press on collar bone.
- Heart Movement: Use fingertips to drain the contour of the face towards the neck. Then press on collar bone.
In 1958, Pierre Darphin revolutionized aesthetic care by opening one of the first beauty institutes in Paris to offer complete body, hair, and skincare solutions customized for individual needs. Created to deliver a positive, multi-sensory experience, the Darphin line is renowned worldwide for its transformational results.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.