- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C3760
- Store Inquiries:#401008461436
- Dryness, dehydration
- Keeping makeup fresh all-day
- Strengthening skin's moisture barrier
- Immediately improve skin moisturization
- Hydrate skin all-day
- Create a flawless canvas for makeup application and keep makeup fresh all-day
- Strengthen skin's moisture Barrier and defends skin's moisture reservoir
- Clinically-proven efficacy
- Freefrom parabens, mineraloil, phtalates, formaldehyde
- Tried and loved by L'Institut Darphin
84% of ingredients from natural origin with a hydrating botanical complex of water rich Salicornia Herbacea, Kiwi and Butterfly Lavender towake up skin's moisture mechanisms and protect skin from losing moisture.
Lightweight skin compatible gel cream texture absorbs easily. Skin feels hydrated, notsticky, with a water-freshfeeling.
How To Use:
Morning and night, massage gently onto face and neck after the appropriate Serum or Essential Oil Elixir.
Muscle Relaxing Kinesio Massage (Relaxing muscles to rejuvenate):
Every day, our face makes 15,000 micro-contractions leaving an imprint on skin called expression wrinkles. Our massage with a cream helps relax muscles for a rejuvenated appearance.
- Kneading Movement: Using the thumb and bent index finger, grab and knead the "smile muscles."
- Decontracting Movement: Using fingertips, draw the letter S to relax and de-stress the angry muscles.
- Modelage Movement: Using the heel of the hand, lift the happy muscles towards cheekbones. Then rotate with firm pressure to grab the neck's muscles and finish along the trapezius.
In 1958, Pierre Darphin revolutionized aesthetic care by opening one of the first beauty institutes in Paris to offer complete body, hair, and skincare solutions customized for individual needs. Created to deliver a positive, multi-sensory experience, the Darphin line is renowned worldwide for its transformational results.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.