- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_Y4AWF
- Store Inquiries:#401097549609
- David Yurman earrings from the Châtelaine® Collection.
- Polished sterling silver posts and hardware.
- Diamond pavé posts in prong settings.
- Interlocking cable and diamond drops.
- 1.17 total diamond carat weight.
- Post backs for pierced ears.
- Approx. 1.3"L drop.
Convertible style: drop can be removed to allow top to be worn as a stud.
Care Instructions: Use the provided polishing cloth to gently wipe this item clean, then remove any remaining tarnish with mild diluted soap. Rinse with warm water, dry with a clean towel and store it in its jewelry pouch.
In 1980, sculptor-turned-jeweler David Yurman introduced his eponymous collection. His artistic, sculptural pieces were a refreshing new interpretation, but David Yurman truly changed the trends of fashion with his now-classic twisted cable-inspired pieces.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.