Devonia AntiquesMonumental Silver Plate Cut Crystal Centerpiece
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCZV4
- Store Inquiries:#401117021993
- Handcrafted Monumental Silver Plate Cut Crystal Centerpiece.
- The brilliant cut crystal is in a modified strawberry fan diamond pattern with a scalloped top. All pieces are original and in very good vintage condition.
- Measuring 8 feet in length, this banquet sized elaborate silver plate and cut crystal centerpiece ensemble is show stopping stunning. It features a 5-piece mirrored plateau having shell and scrolled rim with hall marks for John Turton & Co. A coordinating set of 5 table elements to top the plateau includes:
- 2 trumpet-form vases
- 2 tazza
- 1 tall epergne with central bowl and 3 side bowls
- Table elements with griffin ornamentation to arms, figural tripartite elephant feet, raised on scrolled platform with dolphin and shell flourishes. Versatile, can be separated and used on different tables for display.
- 5-piece Mirrored Platea pieces are hall marked for 1920's. Vases and Epergne are Sheffield England and are Vintage 1950's.
- 18-piece set.
- Silver plate, crystal, glass, and wood.
- 96.25 "L x 14.5"W; Epergne: 21.5"T.
- Hand wash.
Devonia Antiques is known worldwide for offering heirloom china and stemware from the turn-of-the-century's "Gilded Age," an era of luxury, glamour, and lavish dining. Owner Lori Hedtler, a second-generation antiques dealer, started her training with her parents' extensive china-matching service. Nationally renowned for having one of the USA's largest collections of fine antique china, crystal, and accessories, Devonia specializes in building beautiful dinner services for today's tables.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.