The pedestal base, the egg-shaped vase, and side handles of this jar all point to its regal lineage. The design borrows from extravagant style of ancient Rome, rediscovered and then copied in the Renaissance and called "grottesco." The crest of the Di Camillo Bakery is the central image. This jar is completely handmade and hand-painted in the Tuscan village of Montelupo, world-famous for centuries for their ceramic productions.
- Handmade ceramic jar with biscottis.
- Cookie shelf life, 6 months.
- Jar approximately 6"Dia. x 12"T.
- Allergen Information: Contains dairy, nuts, and eggs.
- 13 oz. / 368.5 g
- Jar made in Italy, cookies made in the USA.