The shape of this jar is one of the classic shapes of the apothecary jars of the Italian Renaissance, with lion heads holding twisted ring handles. The exotic illustration, all in blue, is another hallmark of these jars. The painting on this jar is masterful. It is completely handmade and hand-painted in the Tuscan village of Montelupo, world-famous for centuries for their ceramic productions.
- Handmade ceramic jar with biscottis.
- Cookie shelf life, 6 months.
- Jar approximately 6"Dia. x 11.8"T.
- Allergen Information: Contains dairy, nuts, and eggs.
- 13 oz. / 368.5 g
- Jar made in Italy, cookies made in the USA.