DIOR Prestige La Mousse Micellaire, enriched with rose micelles, perfects makeup removal, cleanses and intensely purifies the skin so that every day, you can indulge in the pleasure of beautiful bare skin.
Dior Prestige has created a new* skin prepping ceremony: the Cleansing Ritual. La Mousse Micellaire is the second essential step in this cleansing ritual, enriched in rose, for purified and fresh skin that is full of vitality.
*At DIOR.How It Works:
- Bursting with freshness, the skin looks and feels pure, clear and full of vitality.
- Its new-generation formula with a gentle pH respects the skin's natural balance for optimal comfort.
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the childhood home of Christian Dior in Normandy. Here, Dior researchers discovered a wild rose capable of withstanding the harsh marine climate while maintaining its exquisite beauty.
Through 7 generations of hybrids, a brilliant horticulturist tamed its wild nature and enhanced its regenerative potential. This gave rise to the Rose de Granville, the first rose* specifically created for skincare.
The culmination of 15 years of research, Dior Science has isolated for the first time ever the secret of its unprecedented life force: a unique combination of 8 molecules.This power is at the heart of Dior Prestige skincare.
*At DIOR. Exceptional Results:
- The skin is deeply cleansed: 100%
- The skin is purified and clarified: 100%
- The skin is more luminous: 100%
- La Mousse Micellaire gently cleanses: 100%
- The skin is soothed: 100%
* Self-evaluation by 32 women after 4 weeks of use.How to Use:
THE ROSE DE GRANVILLE, THE FLOWER PRODIGY OF DIOR GARDENS
- Apply morning and night.
- Lather into a foam in the palm of your hand, emulsifying it with some warm water.
- Smooth the foam over the face, then massage alternating between broad, upward circular motions and small targeted motions on the duller areas of the face.
- Rinse with warm water and gently dry with a soft cloth.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with water.
A pioneer in ethnobotany for over 20 years, Dior Science identifies in nature the rarest and most powerful flowers cultivated in soils most favorable to their growth. This has resulted in dedicated Gardens around the world. Dior Science's unique transformation expertise* allows it to extract the part of each flower that is the purest and most effective for the skin. Derived from a cliff-growing rose discovered in the garden of Christian Dior, the Rose de Granville boasts twice the vital energy of a traditional rose.** It is cultivated in the Loire valley garden, in the heart of the best French terroir. Grown organically in the ground, this allows it to fully express all its cellular vitality.
** In vitro tests.