- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C24F5
- Store Inquiries:#401071495939
2 prodigious textures in 1 multipurpose concealer stick, to target and neutralize colour imperfections of the complexion and around the eye and lip contours.
The center boasts a formula enriched with a soft-focus powder to produce an even, perfected skin surface and fill in wrinkles like a skin-perfecting primer.
Around this central core, a green, yellow, apricot or blue shade weightlessly targets and neutralizes colour imperfections.
4 expert magic colours: For each colour filter, a targeted solution.
- 100 Blue: anti-dullness action
- This lilac-blue is expert on yellow-toned Caucasian skins and Asian skins. It evens out tired complexions for extra glow. Dabbed on the light-catching areas—the forehead and the tips of the cheeks—it gives them an instantly fresh and rested look.
- 200 Apricot: perfect for matte or tanned complexions
- Designed to even out dark skins, it tones down greyness, diminishes dark spots and corrects areas of hyperpigmentation and dark circles that tend towards an olive hue.
- 300 Yellow: corrects dark spots and circles
- Targeted application of this must-have for light skins erases violet-tinted shadows, from blood vessels to circles under the eyes. It neutralizes lips with a blue hue, bringing out the real colour of the lipstick.
- 400 Green: the anti-redness ally
- Specially dedicated to light complexions and rosy skins, it is used in light touches to fade blood vessels and flushed areas.
Used alone or in combination, following the "clowning" technique, Fix It Colour neutralizes colour irregularities in the skin with all the skill and performance of a professional makeup artist.
The storied House of Dior traces its roots to 1947, when Christian Dior debuted his first collection to world acclaim. Dubbed the New Look, it established a ravishing new aesthetic that continues to influence fashion today. In September 2016, Maria Grazia Chiuri, Dior's first female Artistic Director, presented her debut collection and has kept the respected French house at the forefront of fashion with exceptional tailoring and forward-thinking designs.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.