Inspired by Backstage makeup techniques, Dior invents its first multipurpose colour concealer: 1 stick, 2 textures, 3 application areas, 4 expert shades to target and neutralize the colour imperfections of the complexion and around the eye and lip contours.
2 prodigious textures in 1 multipurpose concealer stick, to target and neutralize colour imperfections of the complexion and around the eye and lip contours.
The center boasts a formula enriched with a soft-focus powder to produce an even, perfected skin surface and fill in wrinkles like a skin-perfecting primer.
Around this central core, a green, yellow, apricot or blue shade weightlessly targets and neutralizes colour imperfections.Shades:
4 expert magic colours: For each colour filter, a targeted solution.
- 100 Blue: anti-dullness action
- This lilac-blue is expert on yellow-toned Caucasian skins and Asian skins. It evens out tired complexions for extra glow. Dabbed on the light-catching areasthe forehead and the tips of the cheeksit gives them an instantly fresh and rested look.
- 200 Apricot: perfect for matte or tanned complexions
- Designed to even out dark skins, it tones down greyness, diminishes dark spots and corrects areas of hyperpigmentation and dark circles that tend towards an olive hue.
- 300 Yellow: corrects dark spots and circles
- Targeted application of this must-have for light skins erases violet-tinted shadows, from blood vessels to circles under the eyes. It neutralizes lips with a blue hue, bringing out the real colour of the lipstick.
- 400 Green: the anti-redness ally
- Specially dedicated to light complexions and rosy skins, it is used in light touches to fade blood vessels and flushed areas.
Used alone or in combination, following the "clowning" technique, Fix It Colour neutralizes colour irregularities in the skin with all the skill and performance of a professional makeup artist.