The first step in the L'Or de Vie skincare ritual, La Lotion infuses skin cells with the power of deoxidation.
A new Dior innovation: cellular deoxidation.How It Works:
Day after day, the skin is rebalanced and restructured:
- At the heart of the formula, this toner water includes an infusion of Yquem extracts that help deoxidize cells and create an optimal cellular environment to prep the skin prior to the application of your skincare regimen.
- La Lotion helps maintain the skin's balance, as it regains its original radiance and clarity. The efficacy of the L'Or de Vie ritual is amplified.
- The skin is purified: 97%*
- The skin is plumped: 100%*
- The skin is less dull: 97%*
*Self-assessment. 31 women over 4 weeks.How To Use:
Morning and night, apply La Lotion on the entire face after cleansing the skin, as the first step in the L'Or de Vie ritual.THE ORIGIN OF THE CHÂTEAU D'YQUEM'S LONGEVITY: THE SAP
The fruit of terroir and expertise, the sap that runs through the heart of the Yquem vine is at the origin of the wine's exceptional longevity.
For the past 30 years, Dior Science has researched its amazing cosmetic potential. A brilliant antioxidant*, the sap is also capable of encouraging a wide array of factors** known to prolong the skin's youthful appearance. The spectrum of its action is spectacular. It surpasses that of all other ingredients.*** The skin cells' integral functions are extraordinarily revitalized.
Intensely stimulated and protected, the skin becomes stronger and more beautiful over time.
* In vitro and in vivo tests, including vs. the most renowned antioxidants: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Idebenone and a competitor vine extract.
** In vitro test.
*** at Dior.CHÂTEAU D'YQUEM, THE WONDER OF THE DIOR GARDENS
A pioneer in ethnobotanics for over 20 years, Dior selects rare and powerful floral and plant resources grown in soils best suited to revealing their optimal qualities. This has resulted in the creation of dedicated Dior Gardens around the world.
Drawing on its unique transformation expertise, Dior Science extracts from each plant its purest and most powerful elements for the skin.
The Garden at Château d'Yquem brings together the land's exceptional terroir and the savoir-faire of Dior, reaching its pinnacle in the Yquem Sap, the most incredible fruit of the Dior Gardens.
6.1 oz./ 180 mL