Thanks to its luscious sugar micro-crystals, DIOR Prestige Le Sucre de Gommage gently exfoliates the skin and polishes its surface.
Dior Prestige has created a new* skin prepping ceremony: the Cleansing Ritual. Le Sucre de Gommage is the third and last essential step in this ritual, enriched in rose, for gently exfoliated skin that is instantly smooth and luminous.
*At DIOR.How It Works:
- The skin's texture is spectacularly smooth and refined. Instantly, the skin glows with radiance and reveals the softness of a rose petal.
- As the massage takes effect, its delightful texture transforms into a nourishing mask, infusing the skin with the power of the Rose de Granville.
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the childhood home of Christian Dior in Normandy. Here, DIOR researchers discovered a wild rose capable of withstanding the harsh marine climate while maintaining its exquisite beauty.
Through 7 generations of hybrids, a brilliant horticulturist tamed its wild nature and enhanced its regenerative potential. This gave rise to the Rose de Granville, the first rose* specifically created for skincare.
The culmination of 15 years of research, Dior Science has isolated for the first time ever the secret of its unprecedented life force: a unique combination of 8 molecules.This power is at the heart of Dior Prestige skincare.
*At Dior. Exceptional Results:
- The scrub exfoliates gently: 100%*
- The skin is smooth: 100%*
- The skin is beautiful: 100%*
- The skin looks and feels like 'baby skin': 100%*
- Pore visibility: -21%**
- The skin's texture is fine and even: +32%**
* Self-evaluation by 32 women after 4 weeks of use (by questionnaire).
** Self-evaluation using scorage by 32 women after 4 weeks of use.How To Use:
- Use 2 to 3 times a week.
- Apply evenly to your cleansed and moist face and lips.
- Leave on for 1 minute, then exfoliate the skin using circular motions. Pay special attention to the T-zone.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, rinse the face with warm water and gently dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
THE ROSE DE GRANVILLE, THE FLOWER PRODIGY OF DIOR GARDENSA pioneer in ethnobotany for over 20 years, Dior Science identifies in nature the rarest and most powerful flowers cultivated in soils most favorable to their growth. This has resulted in dedicated Gardens around the world. Dior Science's unique transformation expertise* allows it to extract the part of each flower that is the purest and most effective for the skin. Derived from a cliff-growing rose discovered in the garden of Christian Dior, the Rose de Granville boasts twice the vital energy of a traditional rose.** It is cultivated in the Loire valley garden, in the heart of the best French terroir. Grown organically in the ground, this allows it to fully express all its cellular vitality.
* At DIOR.
** In vitro tests.