- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C58HL
- Store Inquiries:#401123708970
The ideal travel companion, it is refillable on the spray bottle of any classic Diptyque perfume bottle (1.7 and 3.4 oz.). It is also customizable, including a customization kit available with the purchase of the Travel Spray.
The memory of a Greek summer at Mount Pelion where, to get to the sea, there was a natural grove of wild sun-soaked fig trees to cross. Philosykos is an ode to the entire fig tree: the green freshness of the leaves, the milky flavor of the figs, the density of the white wood.
- Raw Materials: Fig leaves, Fig tree sap, Fig tree wood
- Olfactory Accident: Black pepper
To Fill Your Travel Spray:
- Always use the same fragrance to fill your Travel Spray to make sure the scents do not mix.
- Fill the travel spray once the spray is completely empty.
- If the spray is not empty, be sure to keep the spray away from the eyes when opening.
- Flip the spray into the diffusion position.
- Press the "push" button and maintain pressure while turning the upper part of the spray to the right to remove it.
- Remove the cover and spray tip from the perfume bottle of your choice to refill your spray to gain access to the plastic rod.
- Place the plastic tip of the travel spray on the top of the plastic rod of the fragrance bottle so that it fits snugly.
- Apply light pressure to fill it (approximately 100 pumps). Once it is full, a small drop should escape from the travel spray.
- To close the travel spray, fit the upper top securely onto the body of the spray and turn it to the left. It is now ready for use.
- Unscrew the base by turning it to the left.
- Slide the boxes in the customization area down and replace them with 9 boxes of your choice and screw the base back on.
- Always make sure to use all 9 boxes.
- If the word is less than 9 letters, black boxes are available to fill in the remaining box spaces.
When celebrities travel to Paris, they flock to the Left Bank to stock up on Diptyque candles. Diptyque produced its first handmade candles in 1963, infusing them with fresh botanical scents. Today, they're widely acknowledged to be one of the world's finest candles.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.