Giglio di Firenze is a delicate yet steady home fragrance. Powdery with elegant and comforting clean notes, it is ideal for relaxing living spaces: bedroom, living room, study-library and even an entrance.
Created in celebration of the 35th anniversary of Dr. Vranjes Firenze, this pays homage to the symbol of Florence since the 11th century, the giglio. Maestro Paolo Vranjes is passionate about the history of the city and loves legends about its foundation and symbolism. The most likely rendition is the link between the Roman city, Florentia, and the flower, known as the giaggiolo, iris or giglio which grows sporadically around Florence.Fragrance notes:
Russian cardamom, iris, labdanum.How to Use:
How to Prolong Duration of Fragrance:
- It is very important to use all the sticks or vine reeds supplied with the chosen fragrance. It is recommended not to use fewer sticks than are supplied.
- On first use it is necessary to let the bamboo sticks or reeds soak for an hour and then turn them over.
- To adjust the intensity of the home fragrance, all or part of the sticks / reeds provided must be turned one or more times a day.
- The bamboo sticks that accompany each diffuser are designed to keep the color of the fragrance stable. Therefore black bamboo is for the exclusive use of Rosso Nobile.
The duration of a fragrance depends on the size of the space in which it is located, the temperature, direct sunlight and air currents that can speed up evaporation. However, there are some suggestions to make the fragrance last longer:
- Buy a refill of your fragrance and use it to keep the level of the liquid at the recommended height. The amount of oxygen in the bottle will affected the rate of evaporation.
- Keep the fragrance away from heat sources.
- Choose the bottle size proportionate to the area you wish to fragrance.
- Do not place the diffuser on polished, varnished or painted surfaces, on electrical equipment, near / over sources of heat.
- The fragrance diffuser must be positioned at human height level.
- For medium-sized rooms, it is preferable to place the diffuser in the center of the room so when people pass by, the air moves and the fragrance circulates.
- For larger rooms it is preferable to have two positioned on the two opposite sides of the room you wish to fragrance.