- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBCC1
- Store Inquiries:#2504041
- Handcrafted and American-made butter pan.
- These silver-lined pans are individually made to order. Each piece is hand-crafted specifically as a silver-lined pan. After the pan is assembled, both the exterior AND interior are polished. This polished cooking surface is then lined with silver to a near mirror finish.
- Solid copper with silver lining and brass handle.
- 3.25"Dia. x 2"T.
- 1.7mm copper thickness.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Do not "preheat" your silver-lined pan. Since copper and silver conduct heat so well, the pan heats up very quickly. Have something in the pan before lighting the flame (oil, butter, etc.) This will absorb the heat and act as an "alarm" if you get distracted and forget about the pan on the burner.
- Use Medium heat max. Initially, use Medium heat as your maximum setting until you are comfortable using it. Cooking at higher temperatures will also encourage foods to stick to the lining.
- Avoid scrubbing/scouring. The silver-lining is a hard but thin lining and will wear away eventually. Also, it will scratch if using a scouring pad. If you have cooked on foods, instead of scouring, try filling the copper pan with water and a bit of dish soap then simmer for 15 minutes. You'll be amazed how easily the cooked-on food cleans up with just a sponge. Less elbow grease and less wear on the lining.
- Don't sear in your silver-lined pan. The silver lining can handle the temperatures of searing BUT the high temperatures will certainly make an unsightly mess of your gorgeous pan. To sear meats at high heat, choose a cast iron, aluminum, or stainless steel pan instead of choosing your copper cookware. Browning meats is fine - but searing tuna or searing steak should be done in a different pan.
- Use wooden/silicone utensils. Avoid scratching the silver cooking surface with metal utensils.
- Keep your copper clean and polished. Wash in hot water. Towel dry after washing to prevent water spots. You may use a copper polish of your choice on the exterior and a silver polish on the interior. DO NOT PUT YOUR COPPER PAN IN THE DISHWASHER (the chlorine in dishwasher soap will pit the copper surface). HAND WASH this lovely creation.
Same cookware used in Neiman Marcus restaurants.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.