- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HBCC4
- Store Inquiries:#2504043
- Handcrafted and American-made sauté pan.
- This very manageable sauté pan is the perfect size for the home.
- Solid copper for greater temperature control on an evenly heated cooking surface.
- Unparalleled 1/8" (3mm) copper thickness.
- Massive 3/8" handset, copper rivets.
- Solid copper; cast iron handle; tin-lined by hand.
- 11.25"Dia. x 2.8"T; holds 4.5 quarts.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Do not "preheat" your copper pan. Since copper conducts heat so well, it heats up very quickly. The tin lining can (and will) melt if left on a burner without anything in the pan. Have something in the pan before lighting the flame (oil, butter, etc.) This will absorb the heat and act as an "alarm" if you get distracted and forget about the pan on the burner.
- Use Medium/High heat max. Since copper heats quickly and evenly, use Med/High heat as your maximum setting.
- Avoid scrubbing. The tin lining is a very soft metal and will wear away eventually. For cooked on foods, try filling the copper pan with water and a bit of dish soap then simmer for 15 minutes. You'll be amazed how easily the cooked-on food cleans up. Less elbow grease and less wear on the tin lining.
- Don't sear in your copper pan. Remember, the tin lining melts at only 450°F. To sear meats at high heat, choose a cast iron, aluminum, or stainless steel pan instead of choosing your copper cookware. Browning meats is fine - but searing tuna or steak should be done in a different pan.
- Use wooden/silicone utensils with tin-lined copper pots. Avoid scratching the tin cooking surface with metal utensils.
- Keep your copper clean and polished for best cooking results. Wash in hot water. Towel dry after washing to prevent water spots. DO NOT PUT YOUR COPPER PAN IN THE DISHWASHER (the chlorine in dishwasher soap will pit the copper surface).
- Retinning. Eventually the tin lining will wear away. The rule of thumb is that a copper pan should be relined when the total area of copper showing on the cooking surface is about the size of a US quarter dollar.
Same cookware used in Neiman Marcus restaurants.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.