- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_N4Q31
- Store Inquiries:#2126144
- Ermenegildo Zegna trousers.
- Quarter top pockets; back button-welt pockets.
- Flat front.
- Straight leg.
- Unfinished hem to be tailored to desired length.
- Concealed zip front; belt loops.
- Trofeo® wool.
- Made in Switzerland of Italian material.
Model's measurements: Height, 6'1"/185cm, waist 31"/79cm, suit 40, shirt 15.5x35, inseam 32"/81cm.
Established in 1910, today Ermenegildo Zegna is run by the fourth generation of Zegnas. Known primarily for its impeccably tailored suits created from exceptionally high quality wool, this Italian house also turns out well-made shirts, trousers, ties, sweaters, outerwear, blazers, and denim.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.