- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C1ZJT
- Store Inquiries:#401058553478
What It Is:
A concentrated essence-in-lotion that hydrates to help stabilize skin's foundation - renews and replenishes for a nourished, youthful-looking glow.
What It Does:
Micro and mighty. This groundbreaking essence-in-lotion activates and strengthens skin's foundation to reveal its youthful, angelic glow.
- Micro Targeted: penetrates deeply and rapidly within skin's surface to renew and rebalance.
- Micro Nourishing: delivers a precise concentration of exclusive Micro-Nutrient Bio-Ferment to nourish and energize.
- Micro Active: Activates multiple natural pro-youth abilities to replenish skin.
Created specifically for and tested on Asian skin in Asia.
How To Use:
- Apply with a cotton pad or with your hands.
- With a cotton pad: Gently glide saturated cotton pad over face, from the center out. Start at chin and move upwards to cheeks and forehead. Do not apply pressure during application.
- With your hands: Pour 5 or 6 drops of Micro Essence in hand and rub hands together. Gently press the Micro Essence into skin from the center out. Start at chin and move upwards to cheeks and forehead.
- Rub hands together to warm, and then gently wrap face using warm hands to complete application.
Reveals Skin's Youthful, Angelic Glow.
2.5 oz./ 74 mL
"Every woman can be beautiful." - Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estée Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Return policy extended: If a purchase was made on or after 2/15/20, customers will be eligible to return 30 days after stores reopen. All other terms and conditions remain in effect. We'll continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.