Estee LauderRe Nutriv Ultimate Facial Massager
- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C54PU
- Store Inquiries:#401119635808
This diamond-faceted massage roller transforms the everyday ritual of skincare application into an extraordinary moment of indulgence and self-care.
Inspired by the latest trends in luxury facial treatments. Crafted from a cooling golden alloy. Designed for Re-Nutriv.
Allow the precisely angled massager to caress every contour of your face. Every aspect of its sculptural design and ergonomic shape has been carefully considered, creating an Ultimate experience that massages facial muscles and visibly reenergizes skin.
Micro-circulation is instantly stimulated, reawakening skin's youthful, healthy-looking flush.
Your Re-Nutriv serum or creme is infused into skin with every cool touch.
Your skin&mdashnow with the transformative power of Re-Nutriv skincare&mdashglows with enviable radiance and infinite beauty.
Prepare for Pampering:
Cleanse your skin. Then, with your fingertips, apply up to two pumps of Re-Nutriv Serum or an almond-sized amount of Re-Nutriv Creme to your face, using three motions:
- from sides of nose up and out to temple.
- from chin up and out to temple.
- from between brows, arching up to forehead and out to temple.
The Sculpting Sweeps:There are three specific areas to massage, as described below. Roll over each area three times, then move to the next in a continuous motion, without lifting the massager from your skin.
During each movement, use pressure while rolling up and out, then almost no pressure as you gently glide back down.
- Jawline: Start with the rollers at your chin, on either side of your jawbone. Roll along the jawline up to the ear, and glide back.
- Cheek: Place the upper roller under your cheekbone, near the center of the face. Roll across the soft part of the cheek to the ear, and glide back.
- Cheekbone: Place the upper roller directly on your cheekbone, near the center of the face. Roll along the cheekbone to the temple, and glide back. Be sure to curve around the eye area to avoid this delicate skin.
- Start by gently placing the roller in the center of the forehead. Roll up and out towards the temple in an arching motion, then glide back.
- Repeat three times, and as you complete the third time, use the bottom roller to gently press on the temple, holding for up to 5 seconds to activate this traditional energy point.
- Finish by using fingertips to blend any remaining formula into skin.
- After each use, clean the massager with a tissue. Periodically give it a more thorough cleaning by using a damp cloth with mild alcohol-free soap to remove all residual product, then wiping with a fresh damp cloth to remove any soap. Dry thoroughly. Avoid immersing the tool in water.
- After cleansing, apply up to two pumps of Re-Nutriv Serum or an almond-sized amount of Re-Nutriv Creme to your face, gliding over skin without allowing it to absorb too much.
- Working on one side of the face at a time, roll the Ultimate Facial Massager over skin. Start at the jawbone, then zigzag up from jaw, to cheek, to cheekbone. Roll over each area three times, then move to the next in a continuous motion, without lifting the massager from your skin.
- From center of forehead, roll up and out towards the temple in an arching motion, then glide back.
Visibly reenergizes skin in a moment of indulgence.
"Every woman can be beautiful." - Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estée Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.