- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C52PB
- Store Inquiries:#401113780665
A cleansing capsule that dissolves impurities to leave skin soft, supple, and hydrated for up to 12 hours.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Acne and Blemishes, and Oiliness
- Omega Fatty Acids (Grapeseed and Camelina Oil): Provides skin with a rich, gentle, hydrating cleanse, while simultaneously melting dirt and debris.
- Signature Blend of Botanical Oils (Eucalyptus, Clove, Egyptian Chamomile, and Hops): Hydrates and conditions the skin.
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract: Reduces the appearance of facial skin redness and helps to soothe the skin.
Each velvety smooth EVE LOM Cleansing Oil Capsule dissolves all traces of impurities, including waterproof mascara. Formulated with essential omega fatty acids and the EVE LOM signature blend of botanical oils&mdasheucalyptus, clove, Egyptian chamomile, and hops. These capsules are 100 percent biodegradable.
- Twist and pinch to remove smaller end of capsule top.
- Squeeze oil onto dry fingertips.
- Massage over a dry face in gentle, circular movements to break down dirt and debris, especially waterproof makeup around the eye area.
- Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry.
- Can be used in the morning or at night as a primary cleanse and as the first step in a double cleanse program.
At EVE LOM beauty starts with the right technique. By combining the brand's supreme cleansers with their signature facial massage designed for lymphatic drainage, your skin is awakened and revived to reveal your best self. Utilizing EVE LOM products to cleanse and exfoliate your skin creates the ideal base for your beauty products to perform at their highest level. A cult favorite for over 25 years, the EVE LOM brand proves that luminous, youthful radiance can be yours.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.