The iconic, multi award-winning Cleanser delivers 5 benefits in one product: cleanses, decongests, tones, exfoliates and removes even the most stubborn and waterproof makeup. A coveted classic, Eve Lom Cleanser is the first step to radiant, glowing skin.
Correct pigmentation and boost luminosity to reveal beautifully radiant and even-toned skin with the Brightening Cream. An innovative hydra-cream that combines the unrivaled brightening powers of Dermapep with antioxidant actives to correct hyperpigmentation, visibly brighten and unify the complexion. Enriched with Rose Otto Oil, the revitalizing formula increases hydration, restoring the skin's structure, whilst combating oxidative stresses that cause premature aging and dark spots.
The Advanced Brightening System is an innovative formula that works to correct pigmentation, boost luminosity and rejuvenate skin, visibly improving the appearance of uneven skin tone, wrinkles and reducing any surface scars. Skin texture is refined and radiance is boosted, revealing a brighter and more unified, youthful looking complexion. How To Use:Cleanser (3.4 oz./ 100 mL):
Brightening Serum (.34 oz./ 10 mL):
- Use once a day at night for normal/dry skin types. Use twice a day, morning and night for congested skin types.
- Massage a small amount on dry skin.
- Immerse the muslin cloth in hot water then rinse out excess water. Hold the cloth above your face for a few seconds.
- Fold the cloth into a square and work it in a small circular motion across the face and décolletage to remove all traces of cleanser and makeup residue.
- Finally, rinse the cloth in cool water and rest gently over the face and neck to assist in closing the pores, giving your skin a more even appearance.
Apply to a cleansed face and neck morning and evening, gently patting into skin.Brightening Cream (1.7 oz./ 50 mL):
We especially recommend for those concerned with pigmentation or uneven skin tone and lack of radiance, or to prevent early signs of aging. Apply to a cleansed face and neck morning and evening, gently patting into skin.