Restore, Revive, Recover.
BRING BACK YOUR BEST HAIR. évolis REVERSE Shampoo targets those suffering from hair thinning and aging. Color safe formula gently cleanses each strand, while added volume boosters instantly lift roots. Formulated with a proprietary blend of natural actives and antioxidants, enhanced with keratin and wheat protein to support hair health. On wet hair, massage from scalp to ends distributing the restorative benefits. Follow with REVERSE Conditioner and Activator for best results.Features/Benefits:
When used in conjunction with REVERSE activator 95% of participants noticed an increase in hair thickness within 90 days*
- Powerful antioxidants feed the scalp ensuring optimal health.
- Provides effortless volume, while protecting and cleansing the scalp.
- Super concentrated formula creates a rich lather.
- Added Keratin protects hair in its most fragile state.
Developed by hair biologists and recommended by hair stylists. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, silicones and phthalates. Color Safe, Keratin Treatment Safe and Extension Safe. All évolisProfessional products are 100% cruelty free. In a consumer experience study 9 out of 10 preferred the évolis system to their current hair care regimen*.Natural Actives and Antioxidants:
About Hair Biology:
- SANGUISORBA OFFICINALIS: A hair-saving flower that is commonly found in the fields of Europe. Part of the powerhouse REVERSE blend that revives thinning hair.
- ROSA MULTIFLORA: Japanese rose is an important player in the REVERSE hair restoring blend. Harvested in Japan specifically for évolis.
- SWERTIA CHIRATA: Known for its ayurvedic benefits as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Key part of the REVERSE hair restoring blend.
- KERATIN: Deeply penetrates and repairs the hair shaft, improving hair elasticity and strength. Works to protect the hair from future damage, split ends and breakage.
- ROSEMARY: Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, rosemary supports optimum scalp health.
The évolis Professional products were developed by scientists focused on hair biology; specifically how the FGF5 protein impacts hair. Researchers concluded that an overabundance of FGF5 can negatively impact hair, turning healthy hair into thin lifeless strands and promote an increase in hair loss. By blocking FGF5, the negative effects can be reversed, resulting in the restoration of hair density, promotion of new growth and the preservation of existing hair strands. évolis Professional product formulations are based on these learnings and are designed to give you YOUR BEST HAIR.
*In a 2017 Consumer Usage Study of 79 users conducted by Colour Collective, Dallas, TX.
8.5 oz./ 250 mL