- Item Information
- About The Designer
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_C238J
- Store Inquiries:#401067435437
The LUNA mini 2 is an enhanced T-Sonic facial-cleansing brush with 8 adjustable intensities for a fully customizable cleansing experience. The updated 3-zone facial brush is now 50% larger and made with extra-long touch-points for even better cleansing experience. All it takes is 1 minute twice a day for a fresh, clear and even-looking complexion.
The LUNA mini 2 facial brush is available in 5 eye-catching shades so you can find the color that speaks to you. The 3-zone brush head is suitable for all skin types.
Features and benefits:
UNIQUE SILICONE DESIGN:
- Even softer touch-points are extremely gentle on the skin
- Ultra-hygienic silicone is nonporous to resist bacteria buildup
- 35X more hygienic than standard cleansing brushes
- 50% bigger brush head for more efficient cleansing
- Longer touch-points extend reach to cleanse hard to reach areas
- Thicker silicone body for greater comfort and performance
- 8,000 T-Sonic (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute at 2X the power
- 8 intensities for customizable cleansing
- Thinner touch-points gently cleanse sensitive and normal skin
- Thicker touch-points for precision cleansing
- Broader touch-points on the reverse side address oilier skin
- No replacement brush heads needed
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- 10-Year Quality Guarantee
- 100% waterproof for use in bath or shower
- 300 uses per full charge
Foreo puts technology in your corner with the innovative line of beauty solutions. Best known for the iconic Luna® facial cleansing and anti-aging device, the Foreo brand is committed to providing you with groundbreaking technology, impeccable service, and beauty solutions that live up to their promises. With smart, effective, and simple products you're sure to enjoy the Foreo results.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.