About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 30"W x 2.5"D x 40"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Jade Hammer is a Austin, TX based photographer working primarily with 35mm film. Her work is a mixture of travel snapshots, fashion and social documentary. She strives to keep her work real and authentic and feels that the beauty of shooting film is not knowing, which results in beautiful mistakes and mini moments.