- Item Information
- Shipping & Returns
- Ratings & Reviews
- Online Inquiries: NMS20_HCMPN
- Store Inquiries:#401111378970
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print to semi-gloss canvas.
- Canvas floats, centered within the moulding.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 36"W x 2"D x 48"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 25 lbs.
About the artist:
Kimmy Quillin is a New York based artist whose life is a wandering road of creative experimentation. Color is of central importance to her work, found in bold geometries of solid color or swoops of bending backgrounds. Unexpected harmonies and borderline discords balance precipitously on their proportions and spatial relationships. Kimmy finds joy in letting her eyes travel over a painting, finding the special juxtapositions or interactions, that seem like a little smirk or a quiet joke. She finds the paintings to be playful and tender in character, but also deliberate to give pause.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
Our stores are now open for either in-store or by-appointment shopping! If you need to return an item purchased between 2/15/20 and 7/15/20, please make arrangements to bring it to your store or send it back to us by 8/15/20 so we can process the return. Beginning 7/15/20, all returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving your order.