About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 40"W x 2.5"D x 30"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Joe Mania is a German based photographer capturing nature in its raw existence - the natural beauty, shapes, colors and tradition that subtly manifest themselves throughout its vast and unassuming spaces. Some of the many natural wonders that Mania has captured include the Perito Mereno Glacier in Argentina (one of only three Patagonian glaciers that is still growing), the 5.686m summit of Vallunaraju in Peru, the ravines of the Grand Canyon, as well as aerial shots of several countries including Asia, the United States and Iceland.