About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted art by Caitlin McCollom.
- Laser cut for precision and clarity.
- 1" acrylic block.
- This unique presentation allows light to flow through the transparent sides for dramatic lighting effect.
- The image appears to float inside the panel.
- Comes ready to hang with an acrylic cleat.
- 24"Sq. x 1"D.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 35 lbs.
Based in Austin, Texas, Caitlin McCollom is a visual artist whose conceptual paintings are focused on notions of metaphysical searching. Caitlin is compelled to visually express the unknowable span of consciousness and the beauty and wonder of encounters with the spiritual realm. While her vibrant paintings on plastic paper have many facets, she uses color and shape symbologies and explorations of archetypical imagery to create modern icons that vibrate the connections between the visible and invisible world.