About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted art by Øystein Aspelund.
- The artwork floats inside a 3" wide acrylic frame creating an airy presentation that allows the viewer to see the wall behind it.
- Laser cut for precision and clarity.
- HD metal is an fine grade aluminum.
- Ready to hang with an acrylic cleat.
- Dye-sub 3" acrylic frame.
- 24"Sq. x 2"D x 46"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 25 lbs.
Øystein Aspelund currently lives in Trondheim, Norway, and has been shooting since 2009. He finds inspiration in many areas, especially during his travels that take him anywhere from close to his home or far off to remote places in the far corners of the world. He is fascinated by all kinds of visual culture and is always striving to display his work in new, creative and unique ways.