About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 40"W x 2.5"D x 30"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Todd studied multimedia production at Indiana University and ever since then has had a fascination with capturing the world through a lens, microphone, or sketchpad. Since moving to California in 2013, he has focused most of that attention towards first capturing landscapes, then people experiencing those landscapes with the help of a digital camera. He likes to find contrasting elements in his work. Helping people see multiple sides of a story, elements that evoke warm and cold, light and dark, miniature and grand.