About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print to semi-gloss canvas.
- Canvas floats, centered within the moulding.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 48"Sq. x 2"D.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 30 lbs.
Dawn Winter is a self-taught, acrylic abstract painter based in Austin, TX. Her love of color, layers and texture are reflected in her paintings. During the creative process, she especially enjoys using acrylics, palette knives and her intuition to create paintings with a balanced sense of color and patterns. Often times, her paintings explore contrasts between bold and muted colors and other times creating a sense of depth through a variation of a monochromatic color selections. Dawn finds herself enthralled by our environment and its beauty, as well as design and architecture. Whether it's the ocean or mountain views, she is continually drawn towards these images and the sense of space and beauty from our natural environment. Along with our natural environment, she is intrigued by the paintings of Clyfford Still and Gerhard Richter.