About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted art by Beth Winterburn.
- Print on gold coated material for a dramatic and metallic effect.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- Gold mylar/maple frame.
- 36"W x 2.5"D x 48"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 25 lbs.
Beth Winterburn is a Memphis, TN based artist whose work is characterized by bold, gestural brush strokes and minimalist detail. As a nod to her analytical roots in photography and architecture, she approaches each piece with a mathematical mindsetcounting evens and odds, balancing lights and darks, visually "slicing" the composition into thirds and fifths. She approaches her work as if it's a problem to solve: combining and contrasting elements with and against one another to create a cohesive yet dynamic piece.