About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted giclée print onto satin finish photo paper.
- All moulding made from 100% maple from a locally sourced Texas mill.
- Frames constructed, sanded and painted by artisan framers.
- Acrylic glaze provides lightweight protection.
- Comes ready to hang.
- 40"W x 2.5"D x 30"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 20 lbs.
Starting back in 2014, Ferdinand bought his first DSLR and a wide-angle lens for his work and travel year in Australia. He figured out that he could recognizing a good picture. Over the years he shot a lot of different pictures, but capturing the beauty of nature was the most fascinating field of photography to him. Being at the right place at the right moment is key. Most of his pictures are created during his journeys to Australia, Iceland, Canada, etc. Ferdinand's work is authentic and reflects his view of the world in the very moment he takes the picture. Therefore, the landscape or cityscape is always the primary focus of the picture. Geometry is a recurring element that stands for simplicity and gives the picture structure.