About the artist:
- EXCLUSIVELY AT NEIMAN MARCUS
- Handcrafted photo by Shawn Thomas.
- HD metal is an fine grade aluminum.
- Prints on high definition metal create luminescent highlights and deep darks with continuous tones of color.
- Print is to the edge with a clear 1" acrylic bracer on the back.
- Comes ready to hang with an acrylic cleat.
- Dye-sub/acrylic backer.
- 40"W x 2"D x 30"T.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight, approximately 35 lbs.
Shawn Thomas is a photographer from Austin, Texas. His education and professional background is in social work, education, and statistics, and I continue to be interested in utilizing social science research to better understand how all people can master themselves and their environments to realize their potential and their dreams. "In my work, I generally don't go looking for the most amazing waterfalls or vistas or architectural wonders, though I am happy to photograph those amazing subjects whenever I have the chance. Instead, I more typically go out to explore everyday scenes or objects in which wonders exist but often go unnoticed. I would like my work to turn people on to the many amazing things that surround them every day, and the brilliance within that too often goes unnoticed. Like a yellowed leaf that's fallen on the hood of a deep blue car, or two bright green vines that meet and wrap around each other in an empty space."